Hometown:: Fort Lauderdale, Fla
Birth Date: April 8, 1981
College/Major/Grad Year: University of Florida
- He competed at the 2004 Athens Olympic Games
- Has medaled at the Parapan American Games five times (2 gold, 3x silver)
Major International Competition
2012 - Intercontinental Cup.
2011 - Parapan American Games in Guadalajara, Mexico (Silver Medal)... Continental Cup in Kettering, England
2010 - Helped the U.S. Men's Sitting Team to 10th place at Sitting World Championships in Oklahoma... Parapan American Championship in Denver, Colo. (Silver Medal).
2009 - Parapan American Championship in Montreal, Canada (Gold Medal).
2007 - Parapan American Games in Rio de Janiero, Brazil (Silver Medal).
2006 - Sitting World Championship in Roermond, Netherlands (ninth).
2004 - Paralympic Games in Athens, Greece (sixth).
2003 - Parapan American Games in Edmonton, Alberta (Gold Medal).
Did You Know
- He is a team captain
- He has played eight years of classical piano, seven years of percussion and competed in archery for two years-all without fingers on his left hand
- Eric served as a volunteer assistant coach for the volleyball team at the University of Florida while earning a bachelor's degree in sports management.
- Has served as a volunteer assistant coach for the women's volleyball team at Central Oklahoma. Also coaches for Oklahoma Peak Performance. Coached women's volleyball at Redlands Community College in Oklahoma
More Stories ›