Ski and Snowboard
Current Residence: Andover, MA.
- 1st, HP, The North Face Park & Pipe Open Series, Whistler, BC, 2013
- 1st, HP, Aspen/Snowmass Freeskiing Open, Aspen, CO, 2013
- 1st, HP, Aspen/Snowmass Open, Aspen, CO 2012
- 1st, HP, USSA Revolution Tour, Mt Snow, 2012
- 1st, SS, USSA Revolution Tour, Mt Snow, 2012
- 1st, HP, USASA Nationals, Copper Mountain, CO, 2012
- 1st, SS, USSA Revolution Tour, Northstar, CA, 2012
Personal: Likes to wakeboard ... Played soccer, lacrosse and hockey in high school ... Started skiing at three-years of age
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association
Maddie Bowman Continues Her Winning Ways In The Superpipe At X Games
Darci Miller Jan. 29, 2016
Coming off an injury, Bowman won her fourth consecutive gold, while Annalisa Drew took bronze.
Team USA Skiers And Snowboarders Answer Five Hard-Hitting Questions
Lisa Costantini Jan. 21, 2015
From what superpower they’d want to have to their favorite word, Team USA answers our five fun questions.
U.S. Skiers & Snowboarders On The Best Gifts They Ever Received
Lisa Costantini Dec. 24, 2014
Stuck on what present to get your loved one for the holidays? From the gift of life to Cookie Monster onesies, Team USA athletes share their favorites.
Additional Freeskiing Athletes Selected For Sochi
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association Jan. 21, 2014
Three slopestyle, two halfpipe and one skicross athlete added to Team USA
Team USA’s Top Winter Sports Moments Of 2013
Amy Rosewater Dec. 31, 2013
From alpine skiing to speedskating, see which moments stood out in 2013 >>
'14 Need To Knows: Sochi's New Sports
Paul D. Bowker Feb. 25, 2013
Find out which sports have been added to the program and which athletes to watch
'14 Need To Knows: Sochi
Paul D. Bowker Feb. 05, 2013
Get the essentials on Sochi and the upcoming Olympic Winter Games
More Stories ›