Sport: Cross Country Skiing
Current Residence: Stratton Mountain, Vt.
College: Westminster College
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games, 8th in women's skiathlon 7.5 km classic + 7.5 km free, 9th in women's 4x5k relay, 13th in women's sprint, 40th in women's 30k mass start
- 2013, World Championships team sprint gold medalist (w/ Kikkan Randall)
- 2013, World Championships 4x5km relay fourth place (w/ Sadie Bjornsen, Randall, Liz Stephen)
- 2012, World Cup at Quebec, Canada, team sprint gold medalist (w/ Randall)
- 2012, U.S. sprint freestyle champion
- 2012, U.S. sprint classic champion
- 2012, U.S. 20k classic champion
- 2012, U.S. 10k freestyle champion
- 2011, U.S. sprint freestyle champion
Fun Facts: Enjoys reading, camping, canoeing, hiking, cliff-jumping, swimming and dancing ... Hobbies include playing violin and working on artsy-crafty projects ... Began skiing at age 3 ... Earned first World Cup team sprint gold medal for the United States (w/ Kikkan Randall) ... First U.S. cross country skier to win World Championships gold medal (w/ Randall in team sprint)
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association
Vote On Team USA's Top Athletes From December
Jan. 05, 2016
See which athletes made Team USA's Best of December nominations and vote on your favorites.
Red, White & Trending: Oct. 16-22
Jamie MacDonald Oct. 23, 2015
Team USA's Paralympic hopefuls are competing in Doha (but not before getting their camel rides on), Simone Biles and Team USA practice podium poses, a women's soccer star retires, Gus Kenworthy comes out to great support, a bobsled blooper and more.
Team USA Skiers And Snowboarders Cap Banner Season With 100+ World Podiums
Peggy Shinn March 25, 2015
U.S. athletes combined to win 92 world cup and 17 world championship medals on snow this season.
Meet Team USA’s 35 Women Of Winter
March 08, 2015
Celebrate International Women's Day with a look at 35 of Team USA's top female winter athletes.
Team USA Women Achieve Historic 2-3 Finish At Nordic Worlds
Peggy Shinn Feb. 25, 2015
Jessie Diggins and Caitlin Gregg both reached the podium in the 10-kilometer race, a first for Team USA.
The Making Of The Cross-Country Ski Team’s “Uptown Funk” Music Video
Peggy Shinn Feb. 20, 2015
The team's music video to "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars received more than 800,000 views.
U.S. Cross-Country Skiers Are Raising The Bar
Paul D. Bowker Nov. 28, 2014
Defending world champs Randall and Diggins lead Team USA into the season
Cross-Country Women Race To Best-Ever Olympic Relay Finish
Peggy Shinn Feb. 15, 2014
Randall, Bjornsen, Stephen, Diggins finish 9th in Sochi
2014 U.S. Olympic Cross-Country Skiing Athletes Named
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association Jan. 22, 2014
Seven men, seven women named to 2014 U.S. Olympic Team
Team USA’s Top Winter Sports Moments Of 2013
Amy Rosewater Dec. 31, 2013
From alpine skiing to speedskating, see which moments stood out in 2013 >>