Date of Birth: 3/14/1977
Birth Place: New Jersey
Current Residence: Colonia, N.J.
College: Florida International University
Occupation: U.S. Olympic Committee Director of Leadership Giving
- 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, attended. Enjoyed watching the triathletes fight to the end in Hyde Park and was impressed by the U.S. contingency that cheered non-stop at every event
- 1995-1999, Played Division 1 College Basketball
- Scored 1,000 points in high school & college basketball career
- Ironman Triathlon, participated three times (Lake Placid, N.Y., Panama City, Fla. and New York City)
- Has completed multiple marathons
Has raised approximately $25,000 for multiple charities over the past five years
Was inspired to run for Team USA because he wanted to run for the organization responsible for providing U.S. athletes with resources to represent the United States at the highest level of sport. He also wanted to bring awareness to the stories of elite U.S. athletes who dedicate their lives to the pursuit of excellence in sport while inspiring all Americans.