Date of Birth:
Dec. 10, 1979
St. Paul, Minn.
Valley Village, Calif.
ARC Day & Sat. Program Coordinator
Sporting Career Highlights:
- 2013 Born to Run 100-miler, completed
- 2012 Ray Miller 50k, Leona Divide 50-miler & Bulldog 50k, completed
- 2011 DSE Distance Classic, completed first ultra-marathon
- 2011 Bulldog 50K, completed
- 2004 Los Angeles Marathon, completed first marathon
Never dreamed of completing a marathon and now has run 11 marathons (includeing the 2013 NYC Marathon), six ultra-marathons, three half-marathons and many 5 & 10k runs, accompanying athletes with developmental disabilities ... loves the outdoors ... is a lifeguard ... ran her second 100-mile race one week before the 2013 NYC Marathon
Was inspired to run for Team USA because of the honor of running with so many incredible individuals who represent the Olympic spirit. She was also inspired by her marathon buddy Jimmy Jenson, an athlete with Down Syndrome, who thanks to Best Buddies International was able to represent individuals with developmental disabilities and become the first man with Down Syndrome to complete the New York City Marathon.