Date of Birth:
Dec. 10, 1979
St. Paul, Minn.
Valley Village, Calif.
ARC Day & Sat. Program Coordinator
Sporting Career Highlights:
- 2013 Born to Run 100-miler, completed
- 2012 Ray Miller 50k, Leona Divide 50-miler & Bulldog 50k, completed
- 2011 DSE Distance Classic, completed first ultra-marathon
- 2011 Bulldog 50K, completed
- 2004 Los Angeles Marathon, completed first marathon
never dreamed of completing a marathon and now has run 10 marathons, six ultra-marathons, three half-marathon and many 5 & 10k accompanying athletes with developmental disabilities ... loves the outdoors ... is a lifeguard ... will be attempting her second 100-mile race one week before the New York City Marathon
Excited to run for Team USA because
she is honored to run with so many incredible individuals who represent the Olympic spirit and her marathon buddy Jimmy Jenson, an athlete with Down Syndrome, who thanks to Best Buddies International will be able to represent individuals with developmental disabilities and possibly be the first man with Down Syndrome to complete the ING New York City Marathon.