Name: Danny Davis
Current Residence: Truckee, Calif.
High School: Stratton Mountain School '06
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games, 10th
- 2013-14 Mammoth Mountain U.S. Grand Prix champion
- 2012 X Games Tignes, 5th
- 2009-10 Snowbasin Dew Tour champion
- 2009-10 Breckenridge Dew Tour champion
- 2008-09 European Open champion
- 2008-09 Breckenridge Dew Tour champion
- 2006-07 World Snowboard Tour standings, 5th (overall)
- 2006-07 Breckenridge U.S. Grand Prix champion
- Two-time world cup top-10 finisher
- Eight-time X Games participant (Aspen-2006-07, 2009, 2011-12, 2014; Tignes-2011-12)
Personal: Is part of the Frends Crew, aimed at keeping snowboarding about snowboarding instead of contests and rankings...Crashed an all-terrain vehicle and suffered a serious back injury that left him out of contention for the 2010 Olympic Winter Games...Hobbies include camping, fishing, playing music, skateboarding and surfing.