EVENT - HOCKEY
- 2006 Olympic Winter Games bronze medalist
- 2010 Olympic Winter Games silver medalist
- Olympic bronze medalist (2006)
- Three-time member of the U.S. Women's National Team for the International Ice Hockey Federation World Women's Championship (gold-2008-09, silver-2007). Played forward for the majority of the tournament and scored twice in the gold-medal game in 2009. Led U.S. defensemen with five points (2-3) and named one of Team USA's top-three players in 2008
- Four-time member of the U.S. Women's Select Team for the Four Nations Cup (1st-2008, 2nd-2005-07)
- Member of the U.S. Women's National Team in 2005-06 (Hilton Family Skate to 2006 Tour) and the U.S. Women's Select Team in 2008-09
- Served as captain of the U.S. Women's Under-22 Select Team for the 2006 Under-22 Series against Canada
- Five-time USA Hockey Women's National Festival participant (2005-09).
- Played four years at Harvard University of ECAC Hockey. As a Senior (2007-08): Named top-10 finalist for 2008 Patty Kazmaier Memorial Award
- RBK Hockey First-Team All-America and First Team All-ECAC Hockey selection
- Led all ECACH defensemen with 37 points (15-22) in 34 games. As a Junior (2006-07): Led team defensemen with 28 points (8-20) in 30 games
- Tied for first among the league's defensemen with 21 points (3-18) in 19 games
- First Team All-ECACH and All-Ivy League selection. As a Sophomore (2004-05): Named to the all-tournament team at the NCAA Women's Frozen Four
- Second Team All-Ivy League selection
- Academic All-ECACH selection
- Third in the nation among defensemen in points per game (.97)
- Named to the all-tournament team at the 2005 ECACH Championship. As a Freshman (2003-04): Opened the season as a forward, but moved to defense on Jan. 31
- Named to the ECACH All-Tournament Team.
- Helped the Minnesota Whitecaps to the Western Women's Hockey League championship in 2008-09 and was named top defenseman at the Canadian Women's Hockey Championship.
Graduated from Harvard in 2008 with a bachelor's degree in social/biological anthropology ... Played three years of hockey and lacrosse at The Hotchkiss School (Conn.) ... Played both forward and defense for the hockey team ... Was a 2001-02 and 2002-03 All-Founders League selection ... Hockey team was the 2001 New England finalist and captured the 2002-03 Founders League title ... Also played field hockey and soccer ... Plays the violin ... Active in Athletes in Action ... Recently took the LSAT and plans to attend law school ... Has two brothers, Christian and Garrett ... Daughter of Joe Adams and Barbara Kinder.
DID YOU KNOW...?
- Received Harvard's Joe Bertagna Award in 2005, which is given to the most improved player
- Recorded 22 points on the power play in her sophomore year at Harvard (2005)
- Plays collegiate hockey and lacrosse for Harvard University and is ranked fifth on the team with 35 points in her sophomore season (2005)
- Captured the 2003 Founders League title and 2001 New England title in her high school's hockey team
- Played lacrosse for three years in high school winning the 2002 New England title and 2003 Founders League title
- Athlete Ambassador, Team for Tomorrow