Bobsled & Skeleton
HEIGHT 6'0" WEIGHT 173 lbs
Follow Nathan on Twitter @NICrumpton and on Facebook by searching "Go Head First".
Nathan Crumpton was born in Nairobi, Kenya moved to the Rocky Mountains to ski and snowboard following his college track career at Princeton University. He developed a fondness for winter sports, and he said that "skeleton provided a way to combine the skills I developed in track and field with my newfound appreciation of winter sports." Crumpton signed up for a skeleton school and described his first trip down the track as a "unique and exhilarating thrill."
Crumpton is a four-year NCAA Division I track and field athlete from Princeton, where he competed in short sprints, long jump and triple jump. He graduated as an All-Ivy League selection in triple jump, and as the third farthest triple jumper in Princeton history.
- He pays the bills with his modeling & talent work. He is represented by the agencies "Sports & Lifestyle Unlimited" and "McCarty Talent." He appeared in various commercial, print, and TV advertisements, including a TV ad by McDonald's for the Sochi Olympics as a snowboarder.
- 2015-2016 Intercontinental Cup - 11th in Igls #1 (1/16); 9th in Igls #2 (1/16)
- 2015-2016 World Cup - 24th in Altenberg (11/15); 18th in Winterberg (12/15); 21st in Koenigssee (12/15); 5th in Park City (1/16); 7th in Whistler (1/16)
- 2014-2015 European Cup - 14th in Igls #2 (1/15); 15th in Igls #1 (1/15); 12th in St. Moritz (1/15); 13th in Winterberg (12/14); 20th in Koenigssee #2 (11/14); 22nd in Koenigssee #1 (11/14); 13th in Lillehammer #2 (11/14); 12th in Lillehammer #1 (11/14)
- 2013 National Championships - 18th in Lake Placid (3/13)
- 2012-2013 North American Cup -11th in Park City #2 (11/12), 16th in Calgary #1 (11/12)
More Stories ›