Name: McKenzie Coan
Current Residence: Clarkesville, GA
- 2012 Paralympic Games - 6th (400m freestyle)
- American Record Holder- S9 in 400 free SCM and 100 IM SCM
- Member of the 2012 U.S. Paralympics Swim National Team
- Erin Cheek Swimmer of the Year Award - 2005
- Disabled Athlete Committee GA LSC- 2012 Athlete Rep.
Fun Facts: Daughter of Marc and Teresa Coan. Has two siblings- Grant and Eli. Enjoys reading,
swimming and coaching other disabled athletes as a Jr. Swim Coach on the AB Cumming
Waves Swim Team. Work in progress is the “Kenzie Kares Project,” a project that donates coloring books, crayons and reading books to hospitals.
US Para Swimming