Bobsled and Skeleton
EVENT - BOBSLED
Follow Colin on Twitter @Colin_Coughlin
Before going to a bobsled combine in 2010, Colin Coughlin's athletic experience included competing in high school and NCAA Division III football at Springfield College. Coughlin started as a brakeman before making the switch to the driver's seat during the 2012-2013 season.
Coughlin enjoys listening to music, fishing and playing video games.
- He has never been hang gliding, but it's something he is really interested in.
- 2014-2015 North American Cup in two-man - 10th in Calgary #2 (11/23); 6th in Calgary #1 (11/23); 6th in Park City #2 (11/15); 6th in Park City #1 (11/15)
- 2012-2013 North American Cup in four-man - 7th in Lake Placid #1 (3/13), 6th in Lake Placid #2 (3/13)
- 2012-2013 North American Cup in two-man -8th in Park City #1 (11/12), 7th in Park City #2 (11/12), 12th in Calgary #1 (11/12), 12th in Calgary #2 (11/12), 11th in Calgary #3 (12/12), 12th in Calgary #4 (12/12), 13th in Calgary #5 (12/12), 6th in Lake Placid #1 (3/13), 9th in Lake Placid #2 (3/13)
- 2011-2012 America's Cup as push athlete for Jay Noller in four-man -6th in Calgary #1 (11/11), 6th in Calgary #2 (11/11)