Ski and Snowboard
Current Residence: Mammoth Lakes, Calif.
- 2014 Olympic Winter Games, bronze medal in women's halfpipe
- 2010 Olympic Winter Games, bronze medal in women's halfpipe
- 2006 Olympic Winter Games, fourth place in women's halfpipe
- 2002 Olympic Winter Games, gold medal in women's halfpipe
- 12 World Cup career podiums (six gold, two silver, four bronze)
- Six-time Winter X Games gold medalist
- Four-time U.S. Snowboarding overall Grand Prix winner (2007-2010)
- 2013, U.S. Open gold medalist
- 2012, World Snowboarding Championship gold medalist
- 2012, Dew Tour overall champion
- 2011, Copper Mountain Grand Prix gold medalist
- 2011, Mammoth Mountain Grand Prix gold medalist
- 2009, Winter X Games halfpipe silver medaist
- 2008, Winter X Games halfpipe silver medalist
Fun Facts: Enjoys mountain biking, surfing, hang out with friends, watching movies and reading ... Spends a lot of time fundraising and hosting junior camps ... Started snowboarding on a Kmart snowboard
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association
The Kelly Clark Foundation Awards Grants To Snowboarding Students
Emily O'Brien Feb. 05, 2015
Scholarship recipients of the Kelly Clark Foundation receive a total of $25,500.
Team USA Skiers And Snowboarders Answer Five Hard-Hitting Questions
Lisa Costantini Jan. 21, 2015
From what superpower they’d want to have to their favorite word, Team USA answers our five fun questions.
We Ask Kelly Clark, ‘What’d You Pack In Your Suitcase?’
Lisa Costantini Jan. 21, 2015
The four-time Olympic snowboarder opens her X Games bag and reveals her travel musts.
Top 14 Of 2014: Coolest Team USA Photos
Dec. 27, 2014
Team USA athletes and fans made 2014 a photographer's dream. Check out some of the best photographs of the year.
U.S. Skiers & Snowboarders On The Best Gifts They Ever Received
Lisa Costantini Dec. 24, 2014
Stuck on what present to get your loved one for the holidays? From the gift of life to Cookie Monster onesies, Team USA athletes share their favorites.
Experienced U.S. Snowboarders Look Toward Sweeping Season
Paul D. Bowker Dec. 08, 2014
With nine Olympic medalists slated to compete this season, Team USA is primed for another dominating season in halfpipe, slopestyle, snowboardcross and alpine snowboarding.
Team USA Sweeps Women's Halfpipe Snowboarding Podium At Grand Prix
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association Dec. 06, 2014
Three-time Olympic medalist Kelly Clark leads Arielle Gold and Hannah Teter in a sweep of the podium at the first U.S Grand Prix in Copper Mountain, Colorado.
Kelly Clark: Aiming For 2018
Peggy Shinn Nov. 18, 2014
Three-time Olympic medalist Kelly Clark is still motivated by snowboarding’s progression
Team USA Stars Tell How They Spent Their Summer Vacation
Peggy Shinn Nov. 03, 2014
Sochi's skiing & snowboarding medalists talk about their favorite summer moments
Gallery: Up Close With The 2014 ESPYS Nominees
July 01, 2014
Thirty five members of Team USA nominated for the 2014 ESPYS
More Stories ›