Bobsled and Skeleton
HEIGHT 6' 3" WEIGHT 225 lbs
Follow Adam on Twitter @AC_Slider
Clark submitted his athlete profile on the recruitment webpage at the suggestion of a friend and was invited to attend rookie camp in March 2011. He previously played football and ran track at Centre College in Danville, Ky., where he earned all-conference honors in both sports. Clark graduated from Centre College in 2007, with a B.S. in Physics and then earned a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Kentucky in 2009.
Clark enjoys spending time with his friends, going hiking, biking, rock climbing or "half a dozen other random sports." His favorite food is his wife Ashley's meatloaf, favorite music is a mix of rock, hip hop and country and favorite location is home on the farm.
- He grew up on a family farm that his dad still operates.
- 2014-2015 World Cup as push athlete for pilot Codie Bascue in four-person - 16th in Koenigssee (1/15); 12th in St. Moritz (1/15)
- 2014-2015 World Cup as push athlete for pilot Steven Holcomb in four-person - 7th in Calgary (12/14); 9th in Altenberg (1/15)
- 2013-2014 World Cup as push athlete for Cory Butner in four-man - 13th in Park City (12/13), 15th in Lake Placid (12/13), 25th in Winterberg #1 (1/14), 13th in Winterberg #2 (1/14), 18th in Igls (1/14)
- 2012-2013 World Cup as push athlete for Nick Cunningham and Cory Butner in four-man - BRONZE in Lake Placid (11/12), 5th in Park City (11/12), 11th in Whistler (11/12), 11th in Winterberg (12/12), 12th in La Plagne (12/12), 17th in Koenigssee (1/13), 23rd in Igls (1/13), 19th at World Championships in St. Moritz (2/13), 12th in Sochi (2/13)
- 2012-2013 World Cup as brakeman for Nick Cunningham in two-man - 15th in Park City (11/12)
- 2011-2012 World Cup as push athlete for John Napier in four-man - 13th in La Plagne (12/11), 13th in Koenigssee (1/12), 12th in St. Moritz (1/12), 2012 World Championships in Lake Placid (2/12)
- 2011-2012 America's Cup as push athlete for Cory Butner in four-man - GOLD in Park City (11/11), GOLD in Lake Placid #1 (3/12), GOLD in Lake Placid #2 (3/12)
- 2011-2012 America's Cup as push athlete for Nick Cunningham in two-man - GOLD in Lake Placid (3/12)
More Stories ›