- Three-time Olympian (2004, 2008, 2012); Three-time Olympic medalist (1 gold, 2 bronze)
- Rio 2016 Olympic Games, qualified
- London 2012 Olympic Games, gold (doubles), bronze (mixed doubles)
- Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, bronze (doubles)
- Athens 2004 Olympic Games, T-5th (doubles)
- The gold medal in London completed the career Grand Slam for Mike and his twin brother/doubles partner, Bob, having won the Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, US Open and the Olympic gold medal.
- Named to 2016 U.S. Olympic Tennis Team, but withdrew prior to the Games.
- Along with brother, Bob Bryan, is the all-time winningest doubles team in the Open Era with 112 team titles, owning an all-time team record 16 Grand Slams – with their landmark 100th title together coming at the 2014 US Open.
- Only doubles team in the Open Era to win each Grand Slam title at least twice, one or more major in 10 straight seasons (2005-14) and hold all four major titles at the same time.
- In 2014, finished as the No. 1 doubles team in the world for a record 10th time in 12 years.
Rajeev Ram Added To U.S. Olympic Tennis Team As Bryan Brothers Withdraw
Craig Bohnert July 31, 2016
Most decorated men’s doubles tennis team will not defend its London gold medal.
7 Days Out: These 7 Sets Of Siblings Are Primed To Represent Team USA At The Olympics
Scott McDonald July 29, 2016
They range in age from 17 to 38. Meet the 2016 U.S. Olympic Team siblings.
U.S. Olympic Committee Announces 558-Member 2016 U.S. Olympic Team
United States Olympic Committee July 23, 2016
Team USA features 190 returning Olympians, 66 Olympic champions.
Olympic Champion Williams Sisters, Bryan Brothers Highlight U.S. Olympic Tennis Squad
Craig Bohnert July 15, 2016
Eight Olympic rookies will join the gold medalists in Rio.
Watch Bob And Mike Bryan Win Doubles Tennis Gold At The London 2012 Olympic Games
July 12, 2016
The Bryan brothers won their first career Olympic gold medal in London.
50 Social Media Accounts To Follow On The Road To Rio
June 16, 2016
Check out the accounts of these athletes, National Governing Bodies and media outlets to get yourself Rio ready!
100 Storylines To Follow For The Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Karen Rosen April 27, 2016
Find out just about everything you need to know for the final countdown to the Rio Games.
Celebrate National High Five Day With 14 Of Team USA's Best High Fives
April 21, 2016
No celebration is complete without one!
Nothing To Lose, Serena Williams Goes Into Australia Ready To Win — Again
Stuart Lieberman Jan. 18, 2016
Williams says she is competing at 120 or 130 percent.
Serena Williams Could Tie For Winningest Women’s Tennis Player – AND Win Calendar Grand Slam – At U.S. Open
Stuart Lieberman Aug. 31, 2015
Only three women have completed tennis’ calendar Grand Slam.