Bobsled & Skeleton
HEIGHT 5'10" WEIGHT 175 lbs
Follow him on Twitter @Kyle_Brown2424
Kyle Brown was born and raised in Concord, N.H., where he played football, ice hockey and track and field in high school. In college, he continued his athletic career, playing all three sports at Springfield College in Springfield, Mass., where he graduated with a degree in exercise science, with a concentration in sport performance. During the off-season, Kyle is a strength coach and personal trainer in Woburn, Mass. at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning.
He was first introduced to the sport of skeleton in 2012 after looking into a strength and conditioning internship with the U.S. Olympic Training Center in Lake Placid, N.Y. That is where he met Don Hass, who invited him to take participate in a USABS combine.
- He is a strength coach and personal trainer at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning in Woburn, MA.
- He is an avid salsa dancer.
- He is a hockey player, but today he is playing golf.
- 2016 World Championships in men's skeleton - 13th in Igls (2/16)
- 2016 World Championships in team event - 6th in Igls (2/16)
- 2015-2016 World Cup - 6th in Lake Placid (1/16); 9th in St. Moritz (2/16)
- 2015-2016 Intercontinental Cup - BRONZE in Lake Placid #1 (11/15); BRONZE in Lake Placid #2 (11/15); 10th in Whistler #1 (12/15); 11th in Whistler #2 (12/15)
- 2014-2015 World Cup - 28th in Altenberg (1/15); 23rd in Koenigssee (1/15); 16th in St. Moritz (1/15); 23rd in Sochi (2/15)
- 2014-2015 European Cup - 7th in Winterberg (12/14); 18th in Koenigssee #2 (11/14); 16th in Koenigssee #1 (11/14)
More Stories ›