High School: Cypress Creek (Houston)
- 2015 P&G Championships, gold (high bar), silver (parallel bars), bronze (all-around), 7th (vault)
- 2014 Pacific Rim Championships, gold (team)
- 2012 U.S. Olympic Trials, 4th (all-around), 5th (floor exercise, still rings, vault, parallel bars), 7th (high bar)
- 2012 Visa Championships, bronze (parallel bars), 5th (all-around), 6th (still rings)
- 2012 Pacific Rim Championships, gold (team, all-around, high bar, still rings), silver (pommel horse), 4th (floor exercise), 5th (parallel bars)
- 2011 Visa Championships, silver (high bar), bronze (parallel bars), 4th (all-around), 7th (still rings), 8th (pommel horse)
- 2010 Visa Championships, gold (high bar), silver (parallel bars), 4th (all-around), 5th (vault)
- 2009 NCAA Men’s Championship, bronze (team, floor exercise), 4th (vault), 6th (all-around)
Personal: Father is Terry Brooks, who was also a gymnast…Has two siblings, brother Nick and sister Erica, who also are involved in the sport…Interests include cars and motorcycles…Enjoys rap and classic rock…Favorite TV shows are That 70’s Show, The League, Sopranos and Jersey Shore…Favorite food is anything without onions
18 Of The Best Photos From Men's Gymnastics Olympic Trials
June 26, 2016
Relive the action-packed, two-day competition through photos.
Chris Brooks’ “Career Of Almosts” Becomes An Olympic Dream Come True
Chrös McDougall June 26, 2016
The charismatic U.S. veteran surged to make his first Olympic team at age 29.
3 Olympians Lead U.S. Men’s Gymnastics Team Selected For Rio
Brandon Penny June 25, 2016
Brooks, Dalton, Mikulak, Naddour and Orozco will compete for Team USA’s first gold in 32 years.
10 U.S. Men’s Gymnasts To Watch At The Olympic Trials
Chrös McDougall June 21, 2016
Only five can make the Olympic team, and few gymnasts are considered locks.
7 Takeaways From The P&G Men’s Gymnastics Championships
Stuart Lieberman June 06, 2016
Eighteen men moved on to the U.S. Olympic Team Trials later this month.
Sam Mikulak Is First To Win Four Straight U.S. All-Around Titles In 16 Years
Craig Bohnert June 05, 2016
Chris Brooks finished second and Jake Dalton third, while Donnell Whittenburg slipped from first to fifth.
Donnell Whittenburg Leads P&G Men’s Championships At Halfway Point
Craig Bohnert June 03, 2016
While Whittenburg is in search of his first U.S. all-around title, Sam Mikulak is 0.050 points back.
U.S. Men’s And Women’s Gymnastics Teams Qualify For 2016 Olympics
Brandon Penny Oct. 26, 2015
Both teams qualified for the team final at worlds, and U.S. athletes earned 16 spots in individual finals.
Meet The 2015 U.S. Men's Gymnastics Worlds Team
Chrös McDougall Oct. 21, 2015
With Sam Mikulak out, the veteran U.S. men will need to step up to win a third consecutive team medal.
More Stories ›