Weight: 240 lbs.
Birthplace: Rock Island, Ill.
Hometown: Honolulu, Hawai'i
Education: UCLA 2005
INTERNATIONAL/CLUB: Starting goalie for Team USA at the 2004 Athens Olympic Games...Member of 2003 and 2005 World Championship squads.
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION HIGHLIGHTS:
2008 Olympic Games, Beijing, China, 2nd Place
2005 FINA World Championships, Montreal, Canada, 11th Place
2004 Olympic Games, Athens, Greece, 7th Place
2003 FINA World Championships, Barcelona, Spain, 6th Place
COLLEGE: Won NCAA Championship in 1999 and 2000...All-American 1999-2002...Walked-on to UCLA basketball team his freshman year.
HIGH SCHOOL: Won ILH Championships from 1996-99...ILH Player of the Year in 1999...First-Team All-American in 1999.
Born in Rock Island, Ill....Oldest of three children, has twin sisters Nicole and Jessica...Currently serves as an assistant coach for the UCLA men's and women's water polo teams...Lists greatest athletic thrill as winning a national championship...Enjoys going out with friends...Business/economics major...Would play basketball if not for water polo...Best things about water polo are the teamwork and the incredible effort it demands...Keeps playing water polo because he loves being competitive and challenging himself within a team environment.
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- Favorite Movie: "Usual Suspects"
- Favorite Actor: Will Smith
- Favorite Actress: Jessica Alba
- Favorite Songs: "On Call" by Kings of Leon, "Redemption Song" by Bob Marley, and "Racing Rats" by Editors
- Favorite Musical Artists: Bloc Party, Kings of Leon, and Ben Harper
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Best Present Ever Received: Chrome BMX bike at age six
- Best Halloween Costume: Vampire or Ninja
- Special Power: Regeneration
- Famous Friends: Earl Watson, Seattle Supersonics (NBA)
- Words to Live By: "Success is to have lived well, laughed often and loved much. To have the respect of intelligent men and the love of children." - Unknown