Events: Doubles, Mixed Doubles
Current Residence: Miami, FL
College: Stanford University
- 2004 Olympic Games, quarterfinals in doubles with Mike Bryan (lost to eventual gold-medal winners Fernando Gonzalez and Nicolas Massu of Chile)
- 2008 Olympic Games, bronze in doubles with Mike Bryan (lost to Switzerland's Roger Federer and Stan Wawrinka; defeated France's Arnaud Clement and Michael Llodra in bronze-medal match)
- 2012 Olympic Games, gold medal in doubles with Mike Bryan
- Finished as No. 1 doubles team (with Mike Bryan) in the world in seven of last nine years.
- 2007 Davis Cup, 1st (4-0 doubles)
- 2004 Olympic Games, quarterfinals in doubles with Mike Bryan
- 13 Grand Slam doubles titles with Mike Bryan
- Seven Grand Slam mixed doubles titles
- Record 78 ATP World Tour doubles titles with Mike Bryan
- 20-2 record in Davis Cup play (19-2 record with Mike Bryan, which ranks first all-time in U.S.Davis Cup history)
- Four-time NCAA champion (1997-team, 1998-team, singles, doubles with Mike Bryan)
- Second player to win the "triple crown" of college - NCAA singles, double and team titles in the same year
Fun Facts: Enjoys playing in his band, Bryan Bros. Band with his brother, Mike, and father, Wayne. Hobbies include playing piano and composing and recording music.
50 Social Media Accounts To Follow On The Road To Rio
June 16, 2016
Check out the accounts of these athletes, National Governing Bodies and media outlets to get yourself Rio ready!
100 Storylines To Follow For The Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Karen Rosen April 27, 2016
Find out just about everything you need to know for the final countdown to the Rio Games.
Celebrate National High Five Day With 14 Of Team USA's Best High Fives
April 21, 2016
No celebration is complete without one!
Nothing To Lose, Serena Williams Goes Into Australia Ready To Win — Again
Stuart Lieberman Jan. 18, 2016
Williams says she is competing at 120 or 130 percent.
Serena Williams Could Tie For Winningest Women’s Tennis Player – AND Win Calendar Grand Slam – At U.S. Open
Stuart Lieberman Aug. 31, 2015
Only three women have completed tennis’ calendar Grand Slam.
Defending Olympic Champions Hoping To Shine Again In Rio
Peggy Shinn Aug. 20, 2015
From Phelps to the women’s soccer team, scores of defending Olympic gold medalists are on the Road to Rio.
Serena Williams Continues To Chase History At Wimbledon
Stuart Lieberman June 29, 2015
Williams is going for her third Grand Slam in three tries so far in 2015.
Serena Williams Leads U.S. Tennis Players Into French Open
Stuart Lieberman May 21, 2015
Williams won the tournament in 2002 and 2013. No U.S. man has won since 1999.
Vote On Team USA's Best Of April
May 01, 2015
See which athletes made Team USA's Best of April nominations and vote on your favorites.
#TeamUSA's Tweets Of The Week
April 10, 2015
"Uncool" athletes, tennis and hockey champs, HOF inductions and much more all told through Team USA's tweets.
More Stories ›