Date of Birth: 6/18/1985
Birthplace: New York, N.Y.
Hometown: Queens, N.Y.
High School: The Dwight School
College: St. John's University '07, Psychology
- 2015 Pan American Championships, 1st (team)
- 2015 USA Fencing National Championships, 3rd
- 2014 December North American Cup, 3rd
- 2014 October North American Cup, 1st
- 2012 World Team Championships, gold (team)
- 2012 Legnano World Cup, 2nd (team)
- 2011 Pan American Championships, 1st (team)
- 2010 Senior World Championships, silver (team)
Personal: Son of Deborah Hanson-Bratton and Dwight Bratton...Married to Brennan Rhodes-Bratton...Became the first African-American fencer to win a world championship title while competing as a member of the U.S. epee team in 2012... Hobbies include cooking and reading.