Current Residence: Aspen, Colo.
- 2010 Olympic Winter Games, 11th place
- 2006 Olympic Winter Games, silver medalist
- 11-time World Cup medalist (five gold, three silver, three bronze)
- Five-time X Games medalist (four gold, one silver)
- 2012, TTR rankings, second place
- 2012, Dew Tour at Snowbasin, Utah, silver medalist
- 2011, Dew Tour at Breckenridge, Colo., silver medalist
- 2011, Dew Tour at Killington, Vt., silver medalist
- 2010, Grand Prix at Mammoth Mountain, Calif., gold medalist
- 2009, Grand Prix at Copper Mountain, Colo., silver medalist
Fun Facts: Hobbies include traveling, yoga, road biking, surfing and hiking ... Was introduced to snowboarding as a part of the physical education program at her school in Aspen, Colo. ... Became the first female rider to perfect an inverted backside 540, known as "The Crippler"
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association
75 Ways Team USA Athletes Give Back To The World
Lisa Costantini Nov. 15, 2015
Find out how Olympians and Paralympians are making the world a better place, in honor of Philanthropy Day.
2002 Men's Snowboard Sweep | Great Moments In Team USA History
Feb. 11, 2014
Peggy Shinn Jan. 21, 2014
Women’s snowboard halfpipe team features a Gold and 2 Olympic gold medalists
Road To Sochi: Team USA Snowboarders Look Ahead To Sochi
Dec. 26, 2013
100 Storylines To Follow For The Sochi 2014 Winter Games
Amy Rosewater Oct. 29, 2013
Brush up on all Team USA stories to follow over the next 100 days
Brandon Penny May 12, 2013
Team USA's best and brightest pay tribute to their No. 1 supporters -- mom
Gallery: Gretchen Bleiler Tearing Up The Halfpipe
USOC Jan. 10, 2013
Browse photos of Bleiler's exciting career dating back to 2006
Bleiler Undaunted By 'Orbital Blowout'
Aimee Berg Jan. 10, 2013
Snowboard star will compete this month after shattering her eye socket on trampoline