Date of Birth:
Sept. 6, 1979
: Monument, Colo.
Regis University (Denver, Colo.)
Venues Manager, Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center
Sporting Career Highlights:
- 2010 Vancouver Olympic Winter Games, staff
- 2012 London Olympic Games, staff
- Completed a few sprint triathlons
- Before the NYC 2013 Marathon, he ran 24 marathons in 13 different states
- Member of the Marathon Maniacs
- Member of the 50 States club, with a goal to run a marathon in all 50 U.S. states
- 2012, ran first ultra-marathon (50k)
Began marathon career because he was allowed to leave work early to train … best marathon “streak” is nine marathons in nine states over nine months … the 2013 NYC Marathon was his 25th marathon and 14th state ... hopes to complete a 50-mile run in 2014 ... has an identical twin brother who is also an avid runner ... his 7-year-old son, Caiden, is the best running buddy he’s ever had
Ran the St. Jude Memphis Marathon in 2011 as a St. Jude Hero ... has also participated in committees for several fundraising events for local non-profits in Colorado Springs
Was inspired to run for Team USA because of his deep passion for the Olympic and Paralympic Movement. He loved running with a team, connecting with other amazing runners from across the country and enjoying free coaching along the way.