EVENT - CURLING
- 2010 Olympic Winter Games
- U.S. Olympic Team Trials: 2009 (champion), 2005 (5th), 1998, 1992
- U.S. National Championships: 2009 (champion), 2007 (8th), 2006 (5th), 2005 (5th), 2004 (5th), 1997, 1998 (5th)
- World Curling Championships: 2009
- U.S. Junior Nationals: 1987
- Minnesota State Men's Championship: 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001
- Minnesota State Junior Men's Championships: 1990, 1989, 1988, 1987 (champion), 1986
- USCA Men's Second Chance: 2004 (qualified for Nationals), 2003, 2001, 1999, 1998 (qualified for Nationals)
Teammates: Jason Smith, Jeff Isaacson, John Shuster
Curls out of: St. Paul Curling Club
Occupation: Operating systems analyst with Fairview Health Services of Minnesota
Year started curling: 1975
Education: Microsoft and Novell certified
Hobbies: Bass fishing, golf
- Curling start: "I began curling with my family at age 6. Almost all of my 11 brothers and sisters have curled at one time or another."
- What he enjoys most about curling: "My favorite aspect of the game is the 'team concept.' When four players learn to communicate and trust each other, great things can happen."
- Curling goals: "I hope to one day be a part of a team that represents our country at the world level. The World Championship would be great, but the Olympics is the ultimate goal."
- Career goals: "In business, I am an operating systems analyst or 'computer geek.' I hope to eventually move in to a management role in the IT industry."