Olympic Day is a celebration for youth around the world to observe the Olympic values of Fair Play, Perseverance, Respect and Sportsmanship. It is also a day to celebrate the International Olympic Committee’s 3 pillars: Move, Learn and Discover.
To help you stage a memorable Olympic Day in your city, the USOC will provide the following complimentary services and resources:
- Assistance in contacting a local Olympian, Paralympian or hopeful to speak at your event
- Assistance connecting with community-based organizations when applicable (i.e. Boys & Girls Clubs, YMCA)
- USOC account managers are available to assist you in planning your event. Please call: +1.719.866.4535 or e-mail: OlympicDay@usoc.org for assistance
- Olympic Day toolkit including:
- Logistical Resources including recommended Olympic Day agenda, FAQs, Certificate of Participation, etc.
- Olympic Day event materials including suggested activities that can be easily implemented, such as recipes, coloring, trivia, and more.
- Olympic Day logos
- Publicity Resources including press release template, mayoral proclamation, flyer template, etc.
- Athlete speaking points for one of the following topics: Fair Play, Respect, Perseverance, Sportsmanship
- Access to our Olympic Day Store where you can purchase a variety of Olympic branded materials for your event.
For more information on Olympic Day please contact our Olympic Day hotline by calling: +1.719.866.4535 or emailing us at: email@example.com.