Olympic Day is a celebration for youth around the world to observe the Olympic values of excellence, friendship and respect. It is also a celebration of the Olympic Day pillars: move, learn and discover..
To help you stage a memorable Olympic Day in your city, the USOC will provide the following complimentary services and resources:
- Assistance in connecting* with an Olympian, Paralympian, coach or hopeful to attend your event
- Assistance connecting with community-based organizations when applicable (i.e. Boys & Girls Clubs, YMCA)
Olympic Day toolkit including:
- Logistical Resources including recommended Olympic Day agenda, FAQs, Certificate of Participation, etc.
- Olympic Day event materials including suggested activities that can be easily implemented, such as recipes, coloring, trivia and more.
- Olympic Day logo
- Publicity Resources including press release template, mayoral proclamation, flyer template, etc.
- Athlete speaking points for one of the following topics: Fair Play, Respect, Perseverance, Sportsmanship
*An Olympian, Paralympian, coach or hopeful is not guaranteed for an event.