- CNS Program
- Team USA Mobile Coach
- Team USA Prep Center
- Olympic Coach Magazine
U.S. Olympic Committee Strength and Conditioning High Performance Symposium
May 18-20, 2017 | Colorado Springs, Colorado
Build your knowledge, perspective and professional network at this unique learning and sharing opportunity catering to experienced strength and conditioning performance professionals. This three-day event is a combination of presentation-style lectures paired with highly interactive breakout group discussions. Participation will be limited to the first 100 applicants to foster an environment for rich content and conversation. The use of social media will not be permitted during symposium sessions.
Those interested in attending should submit their application, which will be reviewed and approved by a selection panel of USOC representatives. Participants will be given the opportunity to stay on campus at the Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center for the duration of the event.
May 18-20, 2017
U.S. Olympic Training Center
1 Olympic Plaza
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Use the Boulder St. entrance to access the complex.
USOC Sport Performance Staff
- Tim Pelot, USOC Sr. Strength and Conditioning Coach
- John Crawley, USOC High Performance Director
- Peter Haberl, USOC Sr. Sport Psychologist
- Jorge Carvajal - Carvajal Performance
- Eamonn Flanagan, PhD - Irish Institute of Sport
- Tracy Fober - U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association
- Tim Gabbett, PhD - Gabbett Performance Solutions
- Cory Kennedy - Institut National du Sport du Quebec
- Michael Lepp - Joe Gibbs Racing
- Donnie Maib - University of Texas
- Dan Pfaff - Altius
- Ernie Rimer - University of Utah
- Ben Rosenblatt, English National Football Association
- Jeremy Sheppard, PhD - Canadian Sports Institute Pacific
- Mike Young, PhD - AthleticLab
Presenters are subject to change.
Coming soon. Please continue to check back here for updates.
Event fee: $500
Olympic Training Center Accommodations: $90/night for U.S. citizens; $125/night for international guests
The accommodation fee includes meals at the OTC Athlete Dinning Center, use of OTC facilities and a double-occupancy room (roommates will be assigned after registration). A meal-only option is also available for commuters.
To apply to attend the event please click the application link below.
All applications will be reviewed beginning Sept. 1, 2016, and will be accepted on a rolling admission until all spots are filled. For those who are accepted, a registration link for accommodations and payment will be sent from the USOC Coaching Education department. Overflow applicants will be added to a waiting list by order of application, with notifications to be sent in January of 2017 if spots are available.
Please email all event-related questions to Coachingeducation@usoc.org.